Rules of Play
Rules of Play:
The lottery will take place from (November 1, 2021-December 14, 2021) at Halton Women’s Place, (2211 Brant Street #20060 Burlington, ON) and online at www.haltonwomensplace.com
- All tickets will only be sold to people who are 18 years of age or older.
- Tickets prices are: ($10 for 5), ($20 for 40) or ($50 for 150).
- Tickets will be sold using an electronic raffle system supplied by Canadian Bank Note Company, Ltd...
- The draw dates will take place on:
oMain 50/50 draw: (December 14 2021) at the Halton Women’s Place). Ticket purchases must be made no later than (11:59pm) on December 13, 2021) in order to be eligible for this main 50/50 draw.
o (1) Early bird prizes will be drawn as follows:
- ($2000) on November 16, 2021 at 12pm at Halton Women’s Place. Cutoff to be eligible is 11:59pm November 15, 2021)
- The winners of these draws will remain eligible for the main draw for the grand prize.
- Halton Women's Place Staff and Board of Directors, as well as their spouses, children and children-in-law are not permitted to purchase tickets and are not eligible to win.
- After purchasing, patrons will be emailed a receipt with their 50/50 registered numbers from a Random Number Issuing System. No specific numbers can be given as numbers are generated randomly.
- The winning ticket number will be selected by a Random Number Generator (RNG) system from all raffle numbers sold for the draw.
- The amount of the 50/50 will be monitored on website, and will be 50% of the total sales during the time of the draw.
- The winning number will be announced on website, social media channels and in print on site. The winner will also be contacted directly by a representative from Halton Women’s Place by phone and/or email.
- The winner may claim their prize by contacting the Halton Women’s Place at: 905-332-1200 ext. 222 or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. The ticket may be emailed to email@example.com ticket verification. The winner will then be awarded the prize amount by cheque. Winners must have the original winning ticket and no copies. All payments will be made by cheque.
- The winning ticket holder has 6 months in which to claim their prize from the date of the draw their ticket was purchased for.
- The winner must provide photo identification and verify their phone number and address in order to claim their prize.
- Once the certified winner is verified, and provides identification with photo ID, they will be given a cheque in the amount of the declared prize which is, at minimum, 50% of the total sales for the draw. If the winner cannot provide photo ID, then the winning proceeds will be held until such identification can be provided.
- In the event a winner does not come forward, the winning ticket will kept and held for 6 months. After that time period has elapsed the prize will be donated back to the Halton Women’s Place with the approval of the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO).
- Ticket purchasers must be located in the province of Ontario at the time of purchase.
- The above set of rules will be posted for each raffle on the website under Rules of Play.
- Connex Ontario: Mental Health & Addiction Services (1-888–230–3505) www.connexontario.ca